Saturday, January 30, 2010
Friday, January 29, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
When President Obama was here for Christmas vacation these folks created the---Obama combo---from a steak sandwich and the President's online recipe for chili. From their Aikahi Park Shopping Center location, they sold many to the President's own security staff.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
- One water soaked hibiscus!
- Three inches of rain over the last two days.
- Vog from the volcano on the Big Island...and today...
- Church on Kamehameha Highway, going to the North S...
- Choir practice on the beach, Haleiwa. Oil painting...
- Eating healthy on Monday. Talapia, rice...red and ...
- Green Hawaii.
- Pink Hibiscus.
- Kamehameha highway between Kaneohe and the North S...
- Palm tree with coconuts.
- Blue Water Shrimp & Seafood Co.
- Scrambled egg tree blooming in January.
- View of the canal to the Kawainui Marsh, Kailua.
- Orchids. Watercolor painting by NENA.
- Green Hawaii number 11.
- Two more photos and this ends our morning at Kailu...
- Kailua Beach looking toward the ocean and looking ...
- Kailua Beach.
- Kailua Beach looking toward Lanikai Beach, early m...
- Surf at Kailua Beach.
- Kailua Beach jog.
- Dude sleeping on a catamaran, Kailua Beach.
- Damp sand, Kailua Beach.
- Kailua Beach Sand.
- Kailua Beach.
- The North Kalaheo Street entrance to Kailua Beach....
- Gate on Oneawa Street.
- Happy New Year! Rare blue moon over Kailua, and al...
- ▼ January (29)
- ► 2009 (314)