Sunday, April 19, 2009
Merrie Monarch Hula Festival
The 46th Annual Merrie Monarch Festival was held this weekend in Hilo, Hawaii. A three day hula competition with live television coverage for six hours each night. All hula photos shown here are from the great KITV television coverage. (I snapped them off the tele). Do a Google image search for better photos or search for DVD sales of the event. Plan at least a year ahead if you wish to attend the Festival or get lodging in Hilo during that time.
- ► 2010 (145)
- I Love Kailua Town Party. Hula Girls.
- I Love Kailua Town Party. The amateur photographer...
- I Love Kailua Town Party. Beautiful weather. Booth...
- 17th Annual I Love Kailua! Town Party.
- Orchids. Kailua, Hawaii. Painting by NENA.
- Lahaina, Maui
- Art Gallery, Lahaina, Maui.
- The black cat widget
- Merrie Monarch Hula Festival
- Merrie Monarch Hula Festival.
- Merrie Monarch Hula. Hilo, Hawaii.
- Waiting for the boat to return. Front Street, Laha...
- Front Street ocean view, Lahaina, Maui.
- Boats and docks, Front Street, Lahaina.
- The Pioneer Inn on Front Street, Lahaina. It is ne...
- Pacific Ocean sunrise, outside of Lahaina, Maui.
- Early morning. On the road outside of Lahaina, Mau...
- Sunday. The donuts are blooming at Agnes Bakery!
- Saturday. The amaryllis plant is blooming.
- Friday. The gardenia bush is blooming.
- No playing around on April two.
- Playing around on April one.
- ▼ April (23)