- ► 2010 (145)
- Young banana trees and red heliconia, Ho'omaluhia....
- Not a bridge too far...For our blogging friends, c...
- Pink ginger, Hoomaluhia.
- Young banana trees and mature bananas at Ho'omaluh...
- Nice day for a wedding at Ho'omaluhia.
- Ho'omaluhia has facilities for community programs,...
- Red ginger with white flower, Ho'omaluhia.
- Ho'omaluhia greens.
- Reds and greens, Ho'omaluhia.
- There are some huge tropical plants at Ho'omaluhia...
- Red Heliconia close up. More of these later...
- Ducks at the Ho'omaluhia lake.
- Green plants at Ho'omaluhia.
- Verigated Grass at Ho'omaluhia.
- White lily at Ho'omaluhia.
- Ho'omaluhia 5.
- What this Ho'omaluhia photo does not show is that ...
- Big leaf plants at Ho'omaluhia.
- Huge pine cone tree things at Ho'omaluhia.
- We interrupt the Ho'omaluhia blogging for a Flood ...
- Red Ginger at Ho'omaluhia.
- Lipstick Tree at Ho'omaluhia.
- Ho'omaluhia 4.
- The Ho'omaluhia Art Gallery has different exhibits...
- Ho'omaluhia number three.
- Drive up the residential street in Kaneohe, thru t...
- Driving to Ho'omaluhia State Park, Kaneohe, Hawaii...
- ▼ November (28)